Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Stamp-n-doodle Tuesday!

Welcome to Stamp-n-doodle Tuesday! Lynne has created some new Mother's Day images and put them in the store, so we are showing one of them to give you some Mother's Day inspiration! This image is called "Cooking", it reminds me of me and my grandmother. I spent so very much time with her growing up, I am very blessed! Here it is:
I colored the image with Stampin Up markers, Copic Markers and some SU pastels for a soft background around the image. The paper and card stock is all Stampin Up. The two types of ribbon has been in my stash forever, it from Making Memories. The interesting embellishment on the ribbon has a unique story. It is a button that I cut the back off of. One day after we moved last summer, I found a little baggie full of buttons. I have absolutely no memory of where it came from, but it is fabulous! I had to chop the back off of alot of them, and then they were ready to use. There is such a huge variety, I felt like I got a new toy! Here is a picture of them all:
Gotta love them! Go visit the other SND DT ladies blogs then join in the weekly challenge on the SND blog to win free digi images! I gotta go. Come back later today for Soft Pencil Tuesday! Until next time..............Blessings, Lisa

No comments: