Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Stamp-n-doodle Wednesday!

Hello, welcome to Stamp-n-doodle Day! Since we are starting with some new DT ladies and a new posting schedule, please be patient with us if we are not all on the same page yet. Keep watching the company blog for all the details. The challenge this week is to make a masculine card! This one is always a challenge for me as I am sure it is for all of you, especially women. We ladies seem to like to embellish our creations with lots of pretty papers, ribbon, buttons, faux pearls and gems, you know, girly stuff! So, I kept my card extremely simple this week, a little masculine paper, masculine colors, some dry embossing and of course I couldn't help myself I used a few sticky gems (in a masculine color of course). I used the image called "Puddle Jumper", and here is my creation with it:
Don't forget to go visit the Stamp-n-doodle blog, you will find a link on my sidebar. Please join in the challenge and maybe you will win some freebies. Until next time..............blessings, Lisa

No comments: