Friday, June 8, 2012

Stampin Up Stipple Shells

Hey, welcome to Friday! Yay! Everybody loves Friday, I love it this week because my wonderful daughter turns 13 on Saturday!!! I just want her to know how wonderful I think she is and how much I love her!!! She loves the beach, and like her father and I cannot wait to go visit it again someday after mom gets back to work and saves up for the trip! So, until then, she can come visit my blog and enjoy the following card: I saw a card very similar to this on the Hero Arts blog, and had to give it a try. I stamped randomly with the retired stamp set SU Stipple Shells with a Versamark pad on several different colors of card stock and heat embossed with white Embossing powder, sponged ink around the shells, then punched them out randomly with a 1 inch square punch. The rest is pretty self explanatory. I got about 4-5 cards out of my punched out shells. Hope you like it! Until next time..........Blessings, Lisa

No comments: