Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Stamp-n-doodle Wednesday!!!

Welcome to Stamp-n-doodle Wednesday!!! The challenge this week is to use real or Faux Stitching on your creation!!! This is a fun one, and I am so wishing that I knew how to use a sewing machine well!! So, as you guessed, I am using Faux stitching on my creation for this week. I am using one of the new images in the store called "Penguin Parade", and it is sooo cute. Penguins are one of my favorite animals, and yes, I have seen the movie "Happy Feet" too many times to count. LOL. So, here is what I created:
I hope you are feeling inspired now, but if you need more, go visit the Stamp-n-doodle blog and see what awesome things the other DT ladies created this week. Please join our challenge this week, you never know, you might win some free digi images!!! You don't have to use a Stamp-n-doodle Image, but if you do, you get an extra entry in the challenge!!! Until next time..............Blessings, Lisa

No comments: