Saturday, April 19, 2014

Easter Cards for the kiddos

I cannot believe Easter is almost here!!!  I have a great niece and nephew that live out on the West Coast and I am in Ohio, so I sent them each a little treat and a handmade card.  They are little tykes in Kindergarten and First Grade, my sweet angels Tristin and London.  Tristin loves Lego's and London loves Hello Kitty, two things that I adored when I was a kid also.  So, I had a great time making these cards.  I hope you like them.  Yes, Trisitn's name on the front is meant to be jumbled and not lined up evenly.  Here they are:


I cut out the rectangles on the lego card and used a 1/2" circle punch for the dots, and a white prismacolor pencil to add a little depth to them.  The letter stamps are from a retired Stampin Up set.

The hello Kitty card was made with some Sizzix Di-cuts, a Stampin Up trio flower punch, and a Spellbinder's label di-cut.  I forget which label, sorry.  

To my sweet little angels I just want to tell you once again, that even though I live so far away, I love you very much!!!!  Have a very happy and fun Easter and be good kids for your mom!!

Until next time..........Blessings,   Lisa

No comments: